Last Updated: April 9, 2018
2. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or application?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, paying details for becoming a Grow Friend or Pro member, or other details to help you with your experience. We also collect data about the listings you make on your farm, available land or happenings and the additional data you provide on services, location, pricing and links to websites or social media. This information is collected for the purpose of marketing your listing and ensuring and improving Grow Gothenburg’s offerings of high quality listings and matchmaking services towards our users.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
5. How long do we store your PD (Personal Data)
We store your PD as long as you are a registered user and for one year from when your membership ends; there after we only store it if we have a legal obligation to do so.
6. What rights do you have?
You have the right, to from us as data controllers, request access to and rectification or erasure of your PD. You have the right to request restriction of processing concerning your PD and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority such as ”Datainspektionen”. We do however sincerly welcome you to contact us first hand for any questions regarding our processing of your PD.
8. How do we protect your information
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers to use our free services.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personal who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider Stripe and are not stored or processed on our servers.
In our payed memberships we collect credit card data only in order to send these in an encrypted way to our payment service provider Stripe. We never store these credit card data, and Stripe is responsible for protecting and processing these data, providing commercially reasonable procedures to protect all user data and personal data under their possession.
9. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
9.2 If users disable cookies in their browser
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
10. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell or trade your PD to outside parties. The only third parties that may get restricted access to your DP is such companies and partners that must get access to the PD in order to help us provide our services, such as but not limited to, Stripe, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Google Analytics, Google Maps, MailChimp and TransIP B.V.
11. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
13. Opting out
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
14. How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
15. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
16. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
17. To take responsibility for our marketing we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way (if it is an advertising message).
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
18. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
19. Contacting Us